NEW YORK – McCann Worldgroup Philippines picked up two more wins, this time from The One Club’s 45th annual One Show which recognizes the world’s best creative work in advertising, interactive, design and branded entertainment each year.
The agency’s Fully Booked "Lives" Campaign picked up a Bronze pencil for Radio, at last night’s festivities in New York on top of a Merit award for copywriting.
Already one of most awarded campaigns for the Philippines in recent history, this is just the latest victory for McCann and Fully Booked’s winning streak which began at Cannes last year.
Out of the 19,823 entries from over 73 countries submitted this year, only 535 Merits and just 299 Pencils (116 Gold, 82 Silver and 101 Bronze) were awarded.
The One Show took place during May 9 and May 11, 2018 at Cipriani Wall St.in New York.
A complete list of all Pencil and Merit winners for The One Show can be viewed here.
The One Show is produced by The One Club which was founded in 1961 as the Advertising Writers Association of New York. In 1969, it became The Copy Club and in 1979, the name changed for the last time to The One Club. In 1973, The One Show was created.
The One Club exists to champion and promote excellence in advertising and design in all its forms. It is the world's foremost non-profit organization devoted to elevating creative work in the industry. Further, The One Club exists to educate and inspire students of the business and to benefit the next generation of creatives through scholarships, portfolio reviews and annual student exhibitions and competitions.
- Agency: McCann Worldgroup Philippines
- Creatives: Fran Palines, Maan Bautista, Sofia Tawasil,
- Account Management: Bambi Reyes, Chot Aldeguer, Camille Datu-Jimenez, Mon Garcia
- Planning: Eileen Borromeo
- Executive Creative Director: Joe Dy
- Chief Creative Officer: Raul M. Castro
- Client: Nicole Sun, Fully Booked Philippines
- Producer: Mavic Martin, Just Add Water
- Production House: Hit Productions