Call for entries: adobo LIA Young Creatives Competition 2017
adobo magazine, July 17, 2017 | 8:21am
Join the adobo LIA Young Creatives Competition and get a chance to fly to Las Vegas for the London International Advertising Festival’s Creative LIAson’s Educational Initiative For Young Talent (https://www.liaawards.com/creative-liaisons/).
Wherever you’re from, whatever you do -- AWARDS MATTER.
It gives a goal. It gives us standards. It gives us a reason to celebrate our hard work. The competition is exactly about this: Why awards matter.
- Share a video of your idea for why #AwardsMatter.
- It should be good enough for social content.
- It should not be longer than 2 minutes.
- You cannot be the talent in the video.
- SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES TO: adoboLIA@adobomagazine.com
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Monday – July 24, 2017
WHO CAN JOIN?
- You must be a Philippine-based creative.
- The company you work for must be associated with 4As or IMMAP.
- 21-30 years of age
- Individual entrants only
- Ideally, you have a US VISA
- You must be free to travel from October 5 – 8 2017
*Past winners CANNOT join again this year.
*The organization reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with the requirements, at any stage of the competition.