MANILA, PHILIPPINES — AngelHack announces that its partnership with Tribe to host this online 6-week hackathon designed to bring together the brightest creators and innovators from around the globe to challenge boundaries in the world of blockchain technology.
With up to USD $120,000 in prizes for grabs across 3 tracks and 14 prize categories, participants get to look forward to being the best integration project, the best browser integration project, and more.
Spanning 3 tracks and 14 prize categories, we’re excited to announce that approximately USD $120,000+ worth of Filecoin & Flow tokens are to be given out.
Note: Each participant is only allowed to submit a project for one (1) track.
TRACK 1: FILECOIN X FLOW
Integrating Filecoin and Flow’s decentralized storage technology with NFTs
- Top 3 Best Combined Use of Filecoin x Flow Projects: USD $8,000 | $5,000 | $3,000
- Top 2 Best Filecoin x Flow Artists & Creators Projects: USD $8,000 | $5,000
- Best Filecoin x Flow NFT Value Store Project: USD $8,000
- Best Filecoin x Flow Browser Integration Project: USD $8,000
- Best Filecoin x Flow NFT Badge Generator Project: USD $8,000
- Best Filecoin x Flow Video Game Assets NFTs Project: USD $8,000
Track 2: FILECOIN
Best use for Filecoin and/or IPFS and/or the following decentralized storage services: web3.storage, Estuary, Slate, or nft.storage
- Top 2 Best Filecoin/IPFS Projects: USD $7,500 each
Track 3: FLOW
The implementation of blockchain-enabled application built on Flow, across consumer-facing NFT dapps, creator-oriented services, crypto primitives with Decentology tools, and more
- Best NFTs Collateral-based Project: USD $7,500
- Best Fractional NFTs-based Project: USD $7,500
- Best Composable Smart Contract Project: USD $7,500
- Best Implementation of Cadence Language Pillars Project: USD $7,500
- Best Use of DappStarter Flow Foundation Project: USD $7,500
- Best NFT Distribution Project: USD $7,500
- Best Use of Non-Custodial Marketplace Project: USD $7,500
Anyone with a stable internet connection can join so long as they are at least 18 years of age. There is a maximum of for participants per team and a minimum of 1.
The hackathon will run from 20 September — 31 October 2021. Registrations open here at https://ahack.link/ph_press
How to participate in the hackathon?
- Register for the hackathon.
- Form and register your teams over (Refer to instructions on the Participants’ Guide).
- Ideate and brainstorm the next big thing.
- Check out the resources parked under the ‘Resources 📚’ section in the Participants’ Guide to navigate your way through on building on the Filecoin, IPFS & Flow protocol.
- Connect with your mentors on the Mercury Hackathon 2021 Slack channel during Mentor Office Hours.
- Plus, join the workshops to learn and explore while connecting with like-minded individuals.
- Build your project!
- Reminder to submit your project before Sunday, October 31 2021 at 9:25 PM UTC +5:30 | 11:55PM UTC +8.
From now till the 31st of October, we have activities planned for every single weekday of the week (yes, you read that right) so that no matter your level of familiarity with building with blockchain, we are here to get you well-equipped for the hackathon!
Plus, a structured learning pathway with consolidated resources is made available for your consumption at your own pace. Read and watch all the resources in the Participants’ Guide to help you gain a better understanding to build on Filecoin/IPFS and Flow protocol.
The fundamental judging criteria are as follows:
- Technical Complexity
- Mass Usability
Register here today.